We currently have 250 children in our mission in Uganda and 20 in Guatemala that need a sponsor. Sponsoring a child has tremendous potential. A child who comes from a state of hopelessness, and great poverty now is given hope for a future. They will receive meals, education, medical treatment, a place to live and the Gospel.
Many of our children are orphans, some have one parent at home, and many are taken in by a relative or guardian who are struggling to make ends meet for themselves. Some have experience great neglect and abuse.
Our goal is to provide a safe place, food, medical care, an education and most of all, a loving environment where they can learn about the love of Jesus.
You can make a difference!
You can give a child hope and the promise of a bright future.
Through sponsoring a child for just $35 a month…
- you will provide an opportunity for that child to know Jesus and receive continual teaching in the Word
- you will provide a home, instead of homelessness
- you will provide nutritious meals twice a day, seven days a week
- you will provide an education that this child would not have had the opportunity to have before
- and you will provide health care, and possibly save a life with simple treatment for malaria and typhoid, among many various illnesses that can take lives in this area